A smile is the most attractive feature of any face. However, most people want their smile to be perfect and straight. Usually, people undergo many dental issues that consequently affect their smiles. If you wish to straighten your smile, Invisalign might be the best choice.
It is common for a question about their effectiveness to pop up in your mind. Well, according to expert orthodontists in Keller, these are the top choice to align your teeth. So let’s know how this treatment plan can fix your smile in the best possible manner!
How Does Invisalign Works?
Luckily, Invisalign can fix not just one but numerous dental concerns. Besides being a better fit than the traditional braces, opting for Invisalign braces can:
- Alter spacing in your teeth
- Treat the overcrowding of teeth
- Aligns crooked teeth
- Fixes overbite, underbite, or crossbite
- Straightens smile with significantly reduced treatment cost
Most dental patients opt for Invisalign crowded teeth treatment. However, if you struggle with related issues, you could ask your dentist in Keller to get these aligners.
When an orthodontist initiates your dental treatment, he will digitally map your treatment. Finally, he suggests the shape and requirements of the Invisalign to the company. Once your clear comfort aligners are ready, your treatment will begin.
Step 1: The dentist will help you fix your custom-made aligners in your mouth.
Step 2: The Invisalign aligners will apply gentle pressure on your teeth and move them in the desired direction.
Step 3: Your orthodontist, Keller, will ask you to wear your aligner trays for up to 22 hours.
Step 4: After every couple of days, your dentist will get you a new tray to help your teeth move in the desired position.
Depending on your oral health and healing, this process might take up to 6 months, or even more in severe cases. Once the treatment concludes, your orthodontist will have treated your crooked teeth with Invisalign.
When the shape of your teeth improves, it paves the way for the most beautiful smile. You would no longer have to feel underconfident about how your smiling face appears. Instead, these aligners will give you the clear smile that you desire.
Thus, there are uncountable reasons why a patient should consider getting the best clear aligners in 2022. Mostly, people choose them because they are convenient to handle. However, there are other benefits that patients enjoy wearing some of the best invisible braces while trying to straighten their smiles.
Benefits Of Invisalign
Many people who concluded their Invisalign rotated teeth treatment suggest that these aligners have multiple benefits.
- Firstly, Invisalign is easy to wear and offers unfathomable convenience to the users. It is not the case with braces. You can remove your aligners when you eat or drink anything.
- One of the most undetectable dental treatments is the precise smile Invisalign treatments. Since these are transparent, no one will ever notice your aligners. The only way people can know is when you speak in the beginning. It might initially affect your speech, but you will get used to it.
- Maintaining oral hygiene is easy with the Invisalign aligners. You can take them off while brushing and flossing your teeth. Thus, you can brush off the bacteria and plaque build-up in your teeth.
Thus, there is no reason to say why Invisalign is bad for treating malocclusion. If you suffer from crooked teeth and smile issues, you can ask your orthodontist to initiate this orthodontic treatment. However, before doing so, ensure that you can follow the to-dos of this orthodontic treatment.
Making Invisalign Treatment Successful
You wouldn’t want to spend on this orthodontic treatment if you can’t be responsible throughout your treatment. Your dentist, Keller, would suggest you begin the treatment only if you can follow these tips to keep your teeth safe.
- Wear your aligners for 22 hours or more every day.
- Every time you remove your aligners, put them only in the aligner case that your orthodontist provided.
- Ensure that you always clean your teeth, gums, and mouth before you put them back. Cleaning your aligners is also a must.
- Brush and floss your aligners and teeth twice daily. It will keep the risk of cavities and tooth decay at bay.
Thus, following these tips will help your Invisalign treatment succeed. Once this treatment concludes, you will have a straightened smile with the best set of teeth. So, today, you can ask your dentist to treat you with the best invisible aligners in 2022. All the best!